This is a really fun way to get to know your blogger friends! The rules of this great game are:-
1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List seven (7) unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag seven (7) other bloggers at the end of your post and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Have a look on Kim's site to see her seven unusual things!
Here are my seven things about myself:-
1. I went to school in three different countries by the time I was nine.
2. I am hyper-sensitive!
3. I was a chorus-girl! I met my husband on the stage, he was my partner in the operetta, Pirates of Penzance.
4. I have brought about 80 babies into this world! I bet I had you worried there for a minute – I was a Midwife/Registered Nurse.
5. I drove a mobile clinic around the dusty farmlands of the Eastern Cape, three of us being the only health care the farm workers had easy access to.
6. I am an army Mum; my son is in the British army and is serving in Afghanistan at the moment.
7. I spent 8 months in Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates last year, while my husband was consulting to a Sheikh.
The seven (7) bloggers that I am tagging are:-