A Tagging from Suki, I am to list five things that I do daily to keep my spirit happy and healthy.
This is quite difficult, because I do many things to keep my spirit going, but not everyday, I often alternate certain things ....
1. I love to get up early when the world is quite and make myself a cup of tea and read from one of the various books I have on the go. I do this every second morning.
2. On the alternate morning I go to the gym and exercise for an hour, getting those endorphins going and building up my bone strength.
3. I paint nearly every day to keep my spirit happy.
4. Music feeds my soul, I love my music and collect CD’s of my favourite artists. I particularly like musicians who write their own lyrics and music. I feel bereft if I don’t listen to music sometime during the day.
5. Writing in my journal or on my blog keeps my spirit soaring, this I definitely don't do everyday for lack of time!
I am challenging all of you fellow bloggers to write about what keeps your spirit happy and healthy!
Also thanks to Soulbrush for this award she gave me at least a week ago!
Tropical Sunset Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 8x10" Oil on Panel - Inspired by a sunset at Mile 0, Key West. Purchase here It is hard, not to be impressed, by a beautiful sunset over water! Technically, this is a Florid...
2 days ago